My Mexican Adventure
   
Friday, September 22, 2006
**this was supposed to be uploaded one week ago. scroll below for 9 new posts. :)

when you have more things to blog about than the time to blog them, it's a sure sign that you've been very busy. (or LAZY as 'manda puts it. :( )

Hmmm.. i've got a HUGE backlog of things to blog about so... will attempt to do so tonight (before i leave for guadalajara and create more backlog for myself...)

I've been in Mexico for exactly ONE MONTH.ONE DAY... how time flies! Got to remind myself to blog:

abt our apartment
abt Tec and classes
abt the mexicans
abt the dinner parties
abt church
abt Monterrey
abt Bungee/Cola de Caballo
abt Chihuahua
abt Frisbee
abt Antonio's party
abt mexican food and my attempts to cook


So let's get on with it.....

Our Apartment
As you can see; it's quite BIG and COSY. :) We usually spend our time either in the living room or Ansen's room. (Don't get the wrong idea.... that's 'cos the Internet/LAN points are in both those places... the one in my room is just next to my roomate's bed so I never get to use it.) Basically, we've got everything we need... Kitchen/Study Area/Living Room/Dining Room/Washing Machine and Dryer and Internet!....and the best thing is- our house is 5 mins away from school!
posted by debz @ 4:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."

-- Mark Twain

About Me
[ name :: debz ]
[ age :: 20 ]
[ bday :: 04/ 12/ 1985 ]
[ :: blessed child of God ::]
[ :: smu kid ::]
[ :: happy daughter n sis ::]
[ :: pampered gf :: ]

I wanna travel the world someday..
*wistful grin*

This is just another step in my journey...

I'm currently in Mexico right now (Tec de Monterrey to be exact).. on exchange.
So feel free to share in my adventure... :)

Archives
Tagboard

Links