My Mexican Adventure
   
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Random Stuff...
I know I know... still gotta update the Guadalajara/Food/Antonio's party posts... but hey... managed to finish the rest so go and read!....

on to some random stuff....

did i mention, i *heart* margaritas?


and more.....................
(Row 1 L-R) Vampire margarita/tiny cacti/complained I never get any flowers anymore.... so he bought me a cactus with tiny flowers!
(Row 2 L-R)
Peacocks/Finally caught a pic of one of the deers on campus... (always don't have my camera on me when i see them... )/ducks warming up the young 'un
(Row 3 L-R)
Getting ready for halloween/Went bowling with the french kids and bobby.... /Went to the SHAKIRA concert! don't really know her songs but went along for the experience. weren't allowed to bring cameras... so here's joyce,venessa and i with our tix. quite a night... twas raining so we were drenched. great view from the mosh pit tho! and she rocks!

posted by debz @ 11:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."

-- Mark Twain

About Me
[ name :: debz ]
[ age :: 20 ]
[ bday :: 04/ 12/ 1985 ]
[ :: blessed child of God ::]
[ :: smu kid ::]
[ :: happy daughter n sis ::]
[ :: pampered gf :: ]

I wanna travel the world someday..
*wistful grin*

This is just another step in my journey...

I'm currently in Mexico right now (Tec de Monterrey to be exact).. on exchange.
So feel free to share in my adventure... :)

Archives
Tagboard

Links