My Mexican Adventure
   
Friday, November 24, 2006
last frisbee training
just got back from our last frisbee training.

sigh. i've already said so many goodbyes to my already... but somehow none of those goodbyes compared to today's.

the final goodbyes.
the final hugs.
the final kisses.

as i walked away, i couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Goodbye Luis. (El Presidente/Dictator!)
I'll always remember you for my first frisbee battle scar.
You've led our team well....and I'm quite sure the club's gonna grow leaps and bounds under your leadersip.

Goodbye Andreas.
:) I'm glad we broke the you+me=losing team curse today. Your kindness and generousity will be forever etched in our hearts.

Goodbye Hector.
I'll always remember your deadpan jokes and your shy smile. (Ansen will be dreaming of your carne asada for many more years to come.) You're one of the ones I'll miss the most. I only wish you'd been there during the last two trainings.

Goodbye Bobby.
What can I say? I'm quite sure I'll never meet another American who loves the French the way you do. heh. Complaints abt MExican beaurocracy, Risk, MP3s and of course the shouts of,"Come on! Catch that frisbee!" will always remind me of you.

Goodbye Chava/Jorge/Sebas/Adrianna/Tonio/Victor/Ricardo/Angel/the other Andreas and all those with names I can't spell.... I'll really miss you guys.
posted by debz @ 8:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."

-- Mark Twain

About Me
[ name :: debz ]
[ age :: 20 ]
[ bday :: 04/ 12/ 1985 ]
[ :: blessed child of God ::]
[ :: smu kid ::]
[ :: happy daughter n sis ::]
[ :: pampered gf :: ]

I wanna travel the world someday..
*wistful grin*

This is just another step in my journey...

I'm currently in Mexico right now (Tec de Monterrey to be exact).. on exchange.
So feel free to share in my adventure... :)

Archives
Tagboard

Links